Pre-Foundation Program (for Class 9th & 10th)
Admission will be provided on the basis of marks obtained in previous class or via Triumph scholarship Exam/Branch level admission test only.
Admission starts from November of each year for next year’s Academic session.
Classes will start from March last week or April 1st week & end by mid-February the following year.
In Pre-Foundation frequency of classes will be 3 days in a week in the evening session.
3 classes per day.
Assessments during the program:
- Module Test (Every 21 days) Objective type.
- Term Test (Every 45-50 days) (objective & subjective)
- Quarterly Test (Every 90 days) Board & Competition based (objective & subjective)
- Best in class study material will be provided to student.
- Additional doubt clearance session.
- Additional classes for Olympiads & NTSE.
- Motivational classes to maintain healthy environment for study.
- Time to time Parent Teacher meeting for betterment of the child.
- Our Trick-Teq methodology will help student to learn short tricks for time management.
- On time test and results.
- Assignment (Subjective & Objective) on Science, Mathematics & Mental Ability.
- Competitive environment via ranking method.